Monday, May 12, 2008

Ricks adventure part #4

Rick runs through the chaos, scanning the dark shadows for Maria, she was to be on the far side of the camp. Its a small mining camp at the bottom of a gorge, with a swift but narrow river at the bottom, this is the only wide spot for several miles. He had sent her to the right over by some equipment and gas lines, it being the least guarded, and hopefully the safest if that could be said. I mean here they are, surrounded by heavily armed, well armored, highly trained " Dogs of War" or "Doggies" as Rick called them. Soldiers for the Empire, these "doggies" were the best at what they did, kill for their masters. But just like the cat he was Rick knew how to torture poor "doggies", and drive them nuts. His senses on fire, Adrenaline rushing through his veins, he covers the short distance to the River bank by the exploded dirt separator still smoldering from the bomb. Looking around and taking cover behind some rocks Rick runs the channels on the stolen headphone, 2-way radio. "Hello, ....hello out there my blankity blank little kitties ....says a voice, are you still listening in.......well no matter .....I have in my possession one pretty little girl who got lost....I plan to kill her then you...unless of course you present me with a better option.....you have two minutes...." then the radio goes quiet....
Barett moves up next to Rick, and shakes his head,"heard it all bro., thats a real pisser, that blankity blank pus-nut, dip dunk doggie's gonna regret doing that. Give me some time, they only know about me really, I'll do the visual negotiation part, take my .45 with the silencer, and don't get me killed." Barett clicks the button and says " I think what you really want to do is let the young lady go, and kill me, but that is going to take some doing, first you have to find out ....who I'm with and what my mission is, don't you ?" The radio stays silent for a full 90 seconds then clicks back on." Meet me by the river in two minutes, by the dock...." then the radio goes silent.

1 comment:

Rick Coontail said...

Sorry, Iam having computer troubles over here in Japan. As soon as I can, and if I can I will reply. If not, I will do so next week when I get back.